Slight Upgrade of an Old Desktop Computer TechJournal EP#3.

This video is about my Journey as a Tech and on my journey I collected some information and documented in the TechJournal section of this blog site. This information may come as images or video which I combined to produced a video or post to guide others on their journey like me.

In this Journey Episode #3 I am going to share with you the slight hardware upgrade I made which I did in an old Desktop Computer. The customer don't want to spend more but want to increase the speed of his computer a little more. He wanted me to just add an additional memory to existing 4GB memory and video card to increase the speed of his desktop computer in his office.

The parts that I installed.

1. 4GB DDR3 Kingston memory.
2. Palit GEFORCE GT710 (2GB).

See the video below.




The old specifications:

1. 4GB DDR3.
2. Intel Core i3 3240.
3. Intel HD Graphics 2500.

Note: In the illustration below I used CPU-Z to find out the specifications.




The new specifications:

1. 8GB DDR3.
2. Palit GEFORCE GT710 (2GB).
3. Intel Core i3 3240.

Hope you'll find this post useful and informative.


Thank you for watching and reading this post.


Last modified: 03-19-2020.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Most Common Problems on Automatic Voltage Regulator

How To Repair USB Or PS2 Mouse

Typical Computer Headset Wiring Diagram - Barkingmode.