Canon IP2770 CISS Repair - TechJournal EP#4.

Hello guys. Today, I am going to share with you my journey as a Tech. In this episode of TechJournal I tried to fix a canon iP2770 CISS (Continuous Ink Supply System). See how I did, you might learn from my experienced. 

In this video you will know how to unclogged tubes by cleaning, replacing ink cartridge, cleaning print heads using tissue & alcohol, etc. Most of the CISS basics will be shown in this video.

See the video below.



Hope you'll find this video helpful and informative.

Thank you for reading this post and watching this video.

Last modified: 3-21-2020

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Most Common Problems on Automatic Voltage Regulator

How To Repair USB Or PS2 Mouse

Typical Computer Headset Wiring Diagram - Barkingmode.